I love it when I find adnews on Perezhilton.com! Simply looking at this picture, you wouldn't realize what's unique about it, but look again. I'll give you a hint, second model from the right. No? Introducing Leo Cerezo, or should I say Lea T, TRANSSEXUAL model. Longtime friend of Lea and Givenchy designer, Ricardo Tisci hooked her up with the gig modeling for the house's fall ad campaign. Kudos, and may we say, looking fab!Sunday, May 9, 2010
The world of advertising gets a little bit bigger...and better!
I love it when I find adnews on Perezhilton.com! Simply looking at this picture, you wouldn't realize what's unique about it, but look again. I'll give you a hint, second model from the right. No? Introducing Leo Cerezo, or should I say Lea T, TRANSSEXUAL model. Longtime friend of Lea and Givenchy designer, Ricardo Tisci hooked her up with the gig modeling for the house's fall ad campaign. Kudos, and may we say, looking fab!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment